At Infinite Public Relations, our clients count on us to provide experienced, sophisticated representation across every segment of the media from major national outlets to industry and trade publications, local media and social media platforms.
We distinguish ourselves from other PR firms by providing each client with a team that includes senior professionals with extensive experience in media outreach and communications, and a track record of success in obtaining high-level media exposure.
Our carefully cultivated relationships with journalists mean that many depend on us to provide key sources for their stories. And our commitment to service means clients can expect great results.
Our representation begins with the creation of a customized media strategy. Our experience enables us to develop plans that implement our clients’ business goals through tailored media outreach designed to reach important target audiences.
Clients turn to us to help solve challenges such as:
- Branding – Obtaining greater name recognition in national and regional markets
- BD support – Using PR to advance specific business development initiatives, such increased recognition of practice areas and industry teams
- Succession planning – Expanding a firm’s reputation beyond its core group of long-time leaders to rising stars of the next generation
In every instance, we do more than place our clients in the media — we seek to obtain exposure in the media platforms that matter.
We recognize media relations is only an effective investment if our clients see results. Many of our clients seek to raise their professional profiles through exposure in top-tier media. We obtain high-profile placements in leading national publications such as New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Forbes, news services such as The Associated Press, Bloomberg and Reuters, and on TV.
Our account managers are in constant communication with journalists and other thought leaders. We obtain media coverage for our clients through a number of vehicles.
- Reporter meetings – We have developed strong relationships with reporters and editors across the country who rely on our ability to provide them with excellent sources. We secure meetings between targeted journalists and our clients to discuss specific topics, to familiarize the reporter with the client’s expertise, and to identify the client as a reliable source for future stories.
- Third-party commentary – We monitor the news that is most relevant to our clients’ work, and reach out to journalists to insert the names of the firms and businesses we represent into news stories. Being associated with breaking news generates real-time buzz and creates lasting online content that links our clients with issues of importance.
- Feature stories – We secure feature articles about our clients and specific issues of importance to them. Feature stories are extremely useful business development tools, which lend credibility to marketing materials.
- Newstracking – We track issues of importance to our clients, and report on a daily, monthly and annual basis on the media coverage we have obtained on their behalf.
Client media plans need to be comprehensive to be effective and typically include outreach to publications that reach targeted vertical markets. We have a thorough knowledge of the publications in each market segment that matter to our clients’ audiences, and we understand how to best position our clients to maximize media coverage.
From a business development perspective, our media placements in these outlets are often as important as mentions in major media.
To effectively reach many target audiences, our clients need a social media strategy that supports their traditional media outreach and marketing efforts.
Infinite PR creates social media strategies designed to support our clients' business development and marketing goals. We provide social media coaching and training, advise on the platforms best suited to meet our clients' needs, and assist with the development and distribution of social media content.
Infinite PR has an aggressive program to develop opportunities for our clients to publish byline articles and obtain speaking engagements.
- Editorial calendars – Each year we collect relevant editorial calendars from a wide range of publications. These calendar items serve as the basis for pitches we send out to create byline and speaking opportunities.
These opportunities help our clients reach their target audiences — and help to credential them in business development efforts.
Many industry publications — most notably legal trades — offer opportunities to submit partners, rising stars and the firms themselves for recognition. We have drafted winning nominations for awards in The National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, The Recorder, California Lawyer, Crain’s and other business trade publications around the world.
We identify target awards months in advance of the submission date and create media opportunities that raise awareness of the nominee’s work or specific cases that can support our ultimate nomination. Our team’s decades of combined journalism experience make us well-suited to draft nominations that get to the heart of what editors care about.
In addition to industry awards, there are a multitude of ranking services such as Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Avvo. We help our clients sift through the various options to recommend the ones best suited to each client and assist with the submission process.